Re: Orlando idea

Hey James,

I posted that idea to the Orlando Magic mailing list.

Their response..

"Lets Do It" - 4/5
"Yeah.. We're NOT stupid Warwick" - 1/5..

One of the reasons for doing the deal...

"Dana and Travis would really help out in Orlando. We have more than enough
hustling rebounders so Travis could be the inside/outside big man. Dana and Penny
are known friends, so they would get along perfectly in the back court. Minor may
have a shot at rebuilding what is left of his career in Orlando which would be a
challenge, but Daly is a good coach for him."

Looks like if anything I disadvantaged the Celtics a bit.

Warwick

P.S. Its only a little fun, if you dont want to read it, then just click
'delete'.