trade idea

I have a trade idea... How about Travis Knight to LA for their second round draft pick Ruben Patterson.
For some reason LA is high on him and we can get rid of his salary. Ruben is a small forward and we have enough of them but if he turns out to be good which he has the potential to do, we have some trade bait or if not we got rid of a huge contract.  Ruben is very athletic and quick.  He would fit well in Pitinos style of basketball.  He played a fast break, full court press a Cincinnati. Also you can never have to many scorers on the team.  The way Pitino plays at least 10 deep, the more quality players the better.  What do you all think....