RE: No to players who don't have offense...

That is what this team needs is defense & outside scoring.  Matador defense
like Knight's & McCartys is not going to cut it.  If we keep Walker, Mercer
& Pierce & Anderson is healthy, Stewert would be a great fit on D &
rebounding. We do not need much scoring out of him.  To get Mcdyess he
would have to give up Walker which could be an even swap.