No Subject

Jeremy wrote:
> Now
>that Van Exel has been shipped for LaRue and Battie, it seems like LA
>could use some leadership at the point.  What about Dana and Travis for
>Campbell?

LA won't go for this. Tyronn Lue (not LaRue) will be a better true point
guard that Dana ever will be. He is lightning quick and can stop on a dime
and stick the pull-up jumper. Lue is the man Jerry West wanted all along,
and was going to take him if he was still there when the Fakers picked. West
was on the phone with Nabraska's coach Danny Nee just hours before the
draft. I think that Lue is being groomed to run the new Lakers showtime.
Until he is ready, it sounds like Kobe will be runnings LA's point. Great
trade fo LA. They get the player the wanted, get rid of someone they didn't
want, and get some possible help ("help" may be too strong of word for
Battie) where they want it, PF.

Nathan A.