My Geiger Theory

First of all I went last night and would like to thank Jan.  That was a
great thing to do, and I really appreciated it.

As for the Center on the way I have a theory.  I feel that when Kenny
Anderson would not show up David Falk was in trouble.  Pitino said he
would take Anderson if he could get Geiger in return.  I find it
unfortunate that Walker was not sealed in this deal, but I bet the word
"future considerations" was thrown around.

As for the future-
Maybe Travis and next year's #1 for Keon Clark?  Give Pervis a Gold Watch
and say thank you.  Send Minor off for a second round next year.

On anotehr note, I feel that second round draft picks are thrown around
pretty lightly, and think that the Pitino/Wallace combo should be able to
capitialize on this and land some hidden talent in years to come.

On last thing that makes me happy, with the increase in talent, the
Celtics should be getting for time on TV allowing fans who live far away
to see more games and letting the nation know that CELTIC PRIDE has
resurfaced with a fury!

Thats all for now.....

Neal