Contender! What are the Salaries?

Boy, it's party time- Paul Pierce!  What a great selection with there being no Cs left
at 10.   Now,  before we talk about another banner what about a center.  Russ and Chief
were never Jabbar type scorers.  We need a guy who can be physically imposing on the
court, block some shots, rebound and start the break with a pass.  Geiger and David
Robinson intrigue me - may be good in this role (and the Admiral can score too).  What
are the salaries of the Cs?   We've got a great nucleus in Walker, McCarty, Mercer,
Anderson, Popeye, Bowen, Dana, DeClerq, Travis (great PF with a beast C), but someone
will have to go if we trade for Robinson.  An excited Celtics fan!!