Pierce and Future

Drafting Pierce has been termed as "the steal of the century"
and many other glowing terms by most experts and us fans too.
One exception has been Ventre of MSNBC...he thought that we
should have taken Doleac !!! For Ventre, Pierce's are dime
a dozen it seems...great expert!!!! Ventre should note that
we were not deciding between Olowkandi and Pierce...and even
then who knows !! Bird and Magic 2 truly great players have been
all praises for Pierce. Let us hope that Pierce is all that
he is made up to be.

Now we should go out and get a decent center....Michael Stewart
or may be even Dean Garret might be available. The undrafted
Purdue player Brad Miller...is he a center ?? Or Clippers have
stocked up on Brian Skinner, Olowkandi and Lorenzen Wright....
so we can pluck may be Wright or at least Skinner ?? Are there
any other big bodies who went undrafted ???

Whatever and whoever the center may be, the Celts future sure
looks bright after the Pierce draft steal....

			Sashi