Re: Jeff Sheppard etc.

In a message dated 98-06-25 09:30:14 EDT, j.hironaka@unesco.org writes:

<< GW's Alexander Koul
 St John's Zendon Hamilton >>
I think it was in fall of '96 that Koul was being touted as a top 5 pick - how
the mighty have fallen! I don't think we'll be able to unload enough contracts
to make roster space for this project tho. On the other hand I like Zendon as
a player and so did John Thompson who was surprised he wasn't drafted. I think
Zendon has the potential to be a John Salley type player but with better
offensive upside. He was also a very hard worker who would fit our system.

George