Right on, Josh

Especially point #4.  That's why we shouldn't trade a #1 even for Nazr.
These weak clubs don't know when to draft for need (rarely) and when
to go for sheer talent, and some use the lottery to gamble.  I don't care
how good these Europeans may be.  Most of them don't play NBA type
ball; they're merely tall.  Dallas may have a future star in Nowitzki, but
weak teams need a present or their future will never arrive.  Pitino is
showing us how to do that.

Anyway,  I would have been happy with five or six of the
players chosen before us, but to get a pure SF at #10, from a top
program, who can give us twenty a night unless we need thirty, who
will have excellent trade value if we choose, who can plug a scoring
gap if we lose Walker, who can play #2 as well, or come off the
bench--wow!
We plugged one gaping hole last night.

I hope we go after Ratliff rather than Geiger.

Wow!  One more potential all-star has arrived.

Gene  (I, too, would love to see Sheppard try out with us, but with
Barros and Minor around, there's not enough room.  He would run them
both off the court, I think.  He's a dynamite 8 or 9 player for anyone.)