RE: More trade stuff

I think if the Clippers do take Bibby, and Pitino is sold on Olowokandi, I
would  expect an offer of Walker & the #10 in a package for Rahim & the #2.
 But I am not sure Vancouver would do this unless they were certain they
could sign Walker which I would think would be doubtful.  Vancouver would
be idiots to take Campbell at $7M a year.

Shaq said he wants a physical 4.  So a 3 way could be possible.  If we
ended up with Rahim & Olowokandi, and a Mario Bennett who didn't play too
bad in the games I saw, add a Guggliotta through FA and maybe a Jeff
Sheppard , if the Kandi man is the real thing we have upgraded the 5 & 3
spots & not lost a lot at the 4. I could definitely live with that.