Re: More trade stuff

I wish seeing Walker in another uniform, let alone a Faker one gave me only
a funny feeling.  I think I would be sick for sure.  Hell has frozen over
if we allow cheerleaders and our star player to become a Faker.  Say it
ain't so Red.

I say draft either Dirk, who could be a better Detlef, or Nazr, who RP
knows better than probably anyone.  Stay away from Keon, unless we want to
bring back Chief as an assistant.

Go Norway against Italy in Round 2!  Heiga Norge!!!
"You can always tell a Norwegian, you just can't tell him much"
Greg

P.S. Where did you go Ryan Lee?