CELTICS DRAFT DAY

    Thanks to those who answered my question about the telecast.  Guess
my guide is correct, though it disappoints me greatly.  I don't have any
desire to watch the NBA's telecast.  It's seeing/hearing the Celtic
announcers, players, the Boston writers, etc. that I enjoy so much.  I'm
greatly disappointed that Fox chooses not to show the entire evening as
they always have.  It stinks.
    Also, I like Mike Gorman as always have.  I think he's a find
sportscaster and he's highly thought of by the other people in broadcast
sports, too.  He's done many, many college games for different networks
and is always in demand.  One of the great things about him is that he's
somewhat familiar with many of the young players coming into the NBA
because he's broadcast so many college games when these players were
there.  I also thinks he handles Tommy very well.
I like Tommy too, but he's really not an announcer.  And, sometimes when
he tries to impress us with someone who isn't really popular, or who has
been criticized, he carries it too far, but I'll still take him - he's a
former Celtic and one of our own.
Dorine