Re: CELTICS DRAFTDAY TELECAST?

At 06:31 6/20/98 , Witch Craft wrote:

>>The Celtics have always had their own draft night telecast on what is
>>now Fox Sports New England.  The entire evening.  According to our
>>satellite guide, they are only telecasting the first and last half
>>hours.
All the Satellite guides I get have the annual Celts/Sportschannel (As you
said now Fox Sorts New England) listed but it lists it as :
Times Eastern: 6:30 Boston Celtics Draft Preview (1 Hr.)  and
                       9:30 Boston Celtics  Post Draft   WITH the
N.E. Revolution vs N.Y Metrostars Soccer game in between the 2 shows.
They repeat the  at 1:30 and 6:30 the following day Thursday the 25.
Friday the 26th at  7:00 it has  this listed Boston Celtics Special (30min)
with another repeat on Saturday the 27th at 10:30 a.m. Hope this helps.
Later.Mike