I have extra tickets for draft night

Like last years draft there is going to be a big to do at the Fleet Center.
This years show is called "Fandemonium" Pitino will be addressing the
crowd, there will be a live television feed via satellite on the jumbotron,
opportunities to see Celtic players, coaches and Celtics legends,
interviews on the main stage with Celtics players and coaches, and a live
band. There will also be several interactive exhibits but sorry no
Cheerleaders!!  I went last year and had a great time. As a season ticket
holder I requested as many tickets as possible. Besides my pair I was sent
an additional three pairs. They are general admission meaning you can sit
anywhere.  I would like to offer them free to the members of this list. If
you are interested in a pair of tickets e-mail me, only once, with your
interest and mailing address (Very Important!!). I will take mail up to
this Friday June 19 at 5:00PM. At that time Ill drop all requests into a
hat and draw 3 winners. Ill post the winners and notify them by e-mail
shortly after the drawing. I will mail out the tickets on Friday night so
you will have them in advance on Wednesday June 24th.

Please don't request the tickets if you will not use them. It woudn't be
fair to those who would.

Good Luck!!

JC