Pitino on Walker

We've heard within two weeks that re-signing Walker is 50-50, less than
50-50 and now 90%.  And Pitino has to think about the other 10%.  Is he
about to do something big?

I would be thrilled to keep Walker, but I question the short term value of
giving him 100 million. Yet, if Walker is adamant and Gaston won't budge,
wouldn't we get more for him before the draft?  Sort of a gambler's shot
in the dark.

Gene  (Say Walker for Olowokandi, minus Purvis, and Traylor at #10)