Re: MVP = refs

>I got no problem with you man, you're right...
>
>P.S. I'm going to do a little Bob Costas translation for you all. At the end
>of the game, when MJ hit the big shot, Costas said:
>
>            "That may be the last shot Jordan will ever take in the NBA... "
>
>My translation:
>
>            This may be the last time I can whip down Michael's shorts and
>pucker up on national television like no man in the history of the world.
>
>I don't even know why he calls him "Jordan" sometimes, he should just use
>the names he uses in his love poetry to MJ.
>
>Kevin T. Robertson
>krobertson@asid.org

Costas should stick to his real love, baseball, and leave hoop to people
with a tad more objectivity. I was beggin' for mercy at the end. He's worse
than Dick Stockboy whose worst trait is his banality and his re-stating of
the obvious. Costas' constant fawning over Jordan reminded me of Marv
Albert cause they both bite it.

                                         M.D