MVP = refs

I got no problem with you man, you're right...

P.S. I'm going to do a little Bob Costas translation for you all. At the end
of the game, when MJ hit the big shot, Costas said:

            "That may be the last shot Jordan will ever take in the NBA... "

My translation:

            This may be the last time I can whip down Michael's shorts and
pucker up on national television like no man in the history of the world.

I don't even know why he calls him "Jordan" sometimes, he should just use
the names he uses in his love poetry to MJ.

Kevin T. Robertson
krobertson@asid.org