PET I. D. TAGS ! & FLEA CONTROL !

DO YOU LOVE YOUR PET ?

                   High Quality Pet I.D. Tags & Advantage Flea Control

     Are you TOO BUSY to find the forms you need
to send for a new I.D. tag for your pet? Look no
further! We are now offering the highest quality
I.D. Tags available for only $5.89 by using this
CONVENIENT order form!  * See our special offer
below to receive a FREE I.D. Tag !

      *** ADVANTAGE FLEA CONTROL INFORMATION BELOW ***

    - REPLACE your pets' old,dirty tags.
    - UPDATE your address and telephone number.
    - Have a SPARE with your "PET SITTERS" address
    - Have your lost pet RETURNED QUICKLY!

   * High Quality Pet I.D. Tags *

Please PRINT this form, CIRCLE Type, size,shape,color.

Type               SIZE             SHAPE                    COLOR

Durable       Small           Round,Hydrant           Red,Blue,
Plastic        Medium        Heart,Bone	          Green,Yellow
                  Large           Dog Face,House        Burgandy,Black
                                     Cat Face

  OR

Stainless      Small        Round only
Steel            Medium
                    Large

PETS NAME    ______________________________
PHONE #     ________________________________
OWNERS NAME_____________________________
ADDRESS    ________________________________
CITY,STATE,ZIP      __________________________

           *** DOES YOUR PET HAVE A FLEA PROBLEM ? ***

 If the answer is yes then you owe it to yourself, your family, and
most of all YOUR PET to eliminate this problem!

 You and Your pet will be HAPPIER, MORE COMFORTABLE, and sleep
better!

   Luvyourpets  now offers ADVANTAGE, the most effective
flea adulticide available. Until now it has only been obtainable
from veterinarians, but now you can order directly from
Luvyourpets!

  There is NO prescription neccesary,
  so why pay for a visit to your vet?

  Many people wait until they have a flea problem before
  they purchase flea products...... WHY WAIT? Take advantage
  of this special offer and PREVENT the problem from ever
  occuring !

   -  Once a month topical treatment KILLS fleas in 24 HOURS!
   -  PREVENTS infestation for 4 weeks with only 1 treatment !
   -  EASY to apply!
   -  Do not use on pets under 16 weeks old.

 *** Order ADVANTAGE FLEA CONTROL
      at WHOLESALE PRICES without
      the cost of a veterinarian appointment! ***

 Your Dogs and Cats will love you even more!

 *** For UNDER $10 per month  ****

     A small price to pay when you think about it!
     .... your pet will be Free of FLEAS !!!

     NO MORE FLEAS! This incredible offer is available in
     our CONVENIENT 4 month supply package!

                              LUVYOURPET  ORDER FORM

1 Pet I.D. Tag                              $5.99
Additional                                    $4.99  Each
Shipping and Handling                  $  .32  Each
Ca. Residents only (Tax)               $  .44  Each

   * ADVANTAGE FLEA CONTROL *

ADVANTAGE FLEA CONTROL
4 MONTH SUPPLY!                     $39.95
Shipping and Handling                  $ 2.50 EACH
Ca. Residents only (tax)                $ 2.75 EACH

PLEASE...YOU MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION OR
YOUR ORDER CANNOT BE FILLED!

Cat  ____
Dog  ____

PETS Weight ______ LBS.

              ****  SPECIAL OFFER  ****

- Order two or more ADVANTAGE FLEA CONTROL PACKAGES and
  RECEIVE  1   PET I.D. tag.......

                                                         ........  ABSOLUTELY FREE  !!!

          Please mail check or money order to:

          LUVYOURPET