Re: Hey Jeff Chin

It is about time Jeff Chin and all the others who really want girls in
short pants at an NBA game, just to be entertained, take their little 2 man
crusade off line.  Your arguments are pathetic, and make you seem very thin
skinned and empty headed.  Get a magazine and deal with it.

All of us "real" Celtics fans don't want them and I think we have made that
perfectly clear.  I for one am 100% behind Stang and the boys taking you
task.

If Red were running the show, the girls would be in the stands, acting like
woman rooting for the team in a mature way, not to get a ten spot each
night.  Do you really think they would have any bearing on attendance or
the economy?  Puhlease.

Can we drop the playoffs and chearleaders banter once and for all and get
down to the business of running a team?

Thank you,
Greg

> From: Jesse Haley <jesse@wmedia.com>
> To: Celtics List <celtics@igtc.COM>
> Subject: Hey Jeff Chin
> Date: Monday, June 15, 1998 3:45 AM
>
> Did you relly say Cheerleaders were a good thing because "that would give
women some jobs." Please try and fix the aspect of your life that makes you
so miserable that you have to vent on all of us.