Re: BULPETT: NO WALKER CONTRACT UNTIL AFTER THE C.B.A. IS SETTLED

After Bird and magic and company left the NBA it has been going downhill.
Malone and Stockton are the last of the dying breed of pure basketball
players. When they leave all we will see is individual drives to the hoop
and long jumpers.

My point is just this: I love the Celtics, but to be honest with you I
only watch because of the past incredible excitement and majesty that
still linger in my mind. I don't watch any other teams except in the
playoffs. If the Celtics lose Walker they have no hope. And I am afraid
that would be the death blow to my waning interest in the NBA. How many
times I daydream of the 80's, when the NBA was a blast to watch.