Re: re- I want cheerleaders!!

>Wow, you can tell my systems been down awhile, feel like posting.
>Cheerleaders suck. Their equivalent to frog beer ads. Like Hillary said,
>women belong home cooking cookies:) Sellouts are our cheerleaders.

 Thank you Dan! So far,the great majority on the list agrees with me on
this subject, which is gratifying. Pitino gave a lot of lip service to
Celtic tradition as the reason he took on the job, now let's see him back
it up. We've
had 16 titles, no dumb mascots or "lame head" cheerleaders in 50 years
here. Hell, even the Red Sox had "Wally the Green Monster" booed off the
field never to return, and they haven't won in 80 odd years. If I want to
see beautiful women running around acting like brainless refugees from high
school I'll tune into "Baywatch". Bostonians know how to cheer and when to
cheer, they don't need to be "led". Cheerleaders aren't going to make the
product on the floor better, the're  like the Emperor's new clothes, and
real fans are not going to be placated by them. Save the money for Antoine
or something that will really  fill the seats, WINNING!

                                                 Michael DiZio