This in reply to person who said Dennis Rodman may be a good player but
shouldn't be allowed in the NBA because of his off-court behavior. He
said that all players are roll (sic) models and therefore....

So, what behavioral criteria would be used to determine if a player was
an adequate enough role model in order for the NBA to let him play? What
if that player refused to be a "good" boy by signing autographs? What if
that player was outspoken in ways that society overall couldn't accept?
Would we tell Bill Russell that he wasn't a good enough role model to
play in the NBA?

Should we admire a player who can dominate a game with defense and
rebounds and unselfishly gives up his own offense for the good of the
team? Does that description fit Bill Russell?