Re: responses to trade thoughts

I would be hesitant to trade Mercer because I believe, based on the play
of his rookie season, that he has the potential to average 20 ppg.  It
may not happen this coming season, but I would think his average will be
in the 15-18 ppg for sure, hopefully closer to 18.

With all the latest talk of Gaston's reluctance to pay AW, what makes you
think that he would rather go after another prime-time player?  Pippen
for example has witnessed MJ making 30 mill or whatever his contrract
is.  Don't you think he's gonna use a figure up in that area himself,
maybe not quite that exorbitant but...

I understand you're saying that this is only a possible scenario and
you're right anything is possible.  But I for one would not be pleased at
losing Anderson, Mercer and potentially Walker as well, not knowing who
we'd be receiving to take their place.

Cecil