Re: Antoine Walker: Three Weeks Left As A Celtic?

There was a qualifier to my proposed trade for LaFrentz: If Pitino
thinks he's a special player.  If he does, and the C's don't plan on
re-signing Walker, then it makes some sense to use Antoine to obtain
Raef.

Secondly, I don't think anyone's crazy, just stating what could be a
possibility.  Personally, I would rather see them re-sign Antoine,
but if Gaston and Walker are at a impasse, then the best thing is
to trade him, while his value is in a optimal state.

Thirdly, the upcoming talks, like the draft are a crapshoot.  You don't
know what the accord will bring.

As far as David Robinson goes, salary cap problems and poor playoff
performances should scare people away from trading for him.

WC