Re: Chris Monter: Celtics Most Likely Drafting Rashard Lewis

Chris Monter doesn't know anything.  The late Don Leventhal told me
that Monter was a fan who called him up on the phone and asked him
about scouting, and then turned around and started his own "draft
report" based on second hand sources.  The MSNBC draft is more
interesting, and the Usenet draft is the only one with any kind of
scouting to speak of.  I wonder if Kevin Willis' trade will shake some
moves lose, now that teams don't have a chance to grab Toronto's picks.

---Witch  wrote:

> NBA draft guru Chris Monter had the following to say about the C's
pick in a recent
> chat session, after being asked by Dougrow:"Who looks like a good
fit for the Boston
> Celtics with their lottery pick?"
>
> "Most likely between Nazr Mohammed, the two high school kids
Harrington and Lewis,
> and Keon Clark. Mohammed and Lewis are the most likely.  Mohammed
could go right
> before the Celtics at No.9, so that would leave Lewis."

"Most NBA scouts