please help

	Would someone be kind enough to direct me to the Boston Celtics
mailing list?  I was on it before, but then I was mysteriously redirected
to the whining, crying, b&^#%ing, and complaining about Michael Jordan
mailing list.

	I could go on about how five years from now people will be saying,
"These young NBA punks just don't get it.  They should be more like MJ
was.  He would give everything he had to win a championship...."  And 20
years from now people will be saying that he was the last great
team-oriented basketball player.  But I digress.

	One other thing.  We could clear up a lot more than $2.5M in cap
space by trading Antoine it that were our only objective.  Derrick Coleman
is entering the last year of his contract at $13M.  In theory we could
trade Antoine, Travis, Dana, Pervis, and Greg for DC.  That would free up
about $14M in cap space for next summer.  I'm not endorsing this trade or
saying that Philly would do it.  I'm just pointing out that we could,
should, and will package Antoine with a lot of junk if we do end up
trading him.

Jeremy