<Sigh>

Ah, well.

So. I'm not a true sportsman...  Well, I never claimed to be. However, I do claim
to be a Celtics fan. I always want the Celtics on top. Nobody else. I don't want
to see *anybody* be better. Whether it's players, dynasties, or championships.
Facts are that the Celtics have the most titles and the longest dynasty in NBA
history. But in today's JBA, those facts would be overlooked. That's what I don't
like. And I'm not ashamed to have this attitude.

I'll respect Jordan when I respected Magic and Dr. J.

When his career is over.

Rich D.