BALLOONS

A couple of years ago the NBA forbid the use of those balloons waving
behind the basket of the opposing team.  I thought they'd do the same
thing this year, but they didn't.  I think the players can focus on the
basket and not even see them, but I think it's rather unsportsmanlike of
the fans, myself.  I don't mind the music, it's the same on all networks
that have carried NBA games for years, and it identifies an NBA
broadcast.  I hope someone wakes up Utah before it's too late.
    Also, what else is there to talk about?  The NBA finals are on now
and there is not much Celtic news so why not be talking about the
finals?  I don't think most of us are Jordan fans.
Dorine