RE: MSNBC Mock Draft (Very Thought Provoking)

Corey is a 6"5" 2 guard out of Oregon State with Skills very reminiscent of
Kobe Bryant.  Benjamin & Mercer at the 2&3 would be an exciting duo but
they both need to improve there outside shooting.  I hope we trade for some
middle to late first rounders and pick up a Bryce Drew, Miles Simon or Jeff
Sheppard, or go for Rex Chapman.  We need a shooter.

n Sunday, June 07, 1998 6:40 PM, Bos3332@aol.com [SMTP:Bos3332@aol.com]