Fraudulent Teams?

Every year we go through the hype. Who will beat the Bulls. No one, and
it's not because the competing teams aren't trying. The Bulls are just too
good. There like sharks in the ocean, smell blood and it's over.

Bring back the same team next year. Why not? No one is even close to this
calibre of play. Besides even though I don't like the Bulls, it's a
learning experience watching them perform.

No way would they beat the Celts with the old big three. When you came into
the lane continuously with those boys, you got rocked good. These touch
fouls by Utah are foolish. All Utah needs is a guy named Lambeir to shut
down those lanes.