Re: Anti Bulls sentiment

Can't say that I disagree with everything that Rich says, but I do a lot.  It is
funny that Mike can count on driving to the hoop, hooking the defender and getting
the foul.  It is easy to see why Chicago can just keep the game close and win.  No
one else in the league has this luxury.  And about the traveling, I am sick of seeing
four steps for the big dunk and shuffling your feet to get position to knock the
other guy off the block.  Then you get the foul too.  Defense should be allowed.

On the last "steal" in the game the other night, Stockton was held, knocked down and
the defender came through his back.  Give me a break and call the foul.

The game packaged by the NBA lacks credibility.

On the other hand, Malone has to take the ball to the hoop.  Jackson has his
tendencies scouted so well it is a joke.  He ought to be able to count on getting the
foul calls just like Mike.

I am sick of the "be like Mike" bull and the packaging.  But, I blame that on the
American public who buys all the crap.  I got out of my way to try to avoid any
product Mike endorses.  It is not much, but it is my blow against the empire.  An
athlete shouldn't have that much influence.  In a way, Barkley's I ain't a roll model
attitude almost looks refreshing.

I would like to see an NBA where walking is called, charges are called, and stars
don't get the calls like Mike does.  And he whines everytime that don't call it his
way.  I will be glad to see him go myself.  I wish that the Jazz would wake up and
play.  They have not played at the same level of intensity that they did against San
Antonio and LA.  But, they don't have another game left.  Wake up today.  Drive to
the hoop.  Don't fall away on your free throws and play intense defense for 48
minutes.  And they win.

--

Peace,

Bentz