Anti Bulls sentiment

I understand that a lot of people are against the Bulls and thus are biased.
Also I am pro-Bulls and thus I am biased the other way. But some of the
comments from this board during both this Utah series and the Indiana series
are ridiculous. Sure MJ gets his fair share of calls, and the refs aren't the
greatest, but it's both ways, don't complain about a Kerr flop off a Malone
screen, which BTW I don't even think was a flop, but fail to mention Malone's
flop on Longley early in the 3rd quarter that gave him 5 fouls and made him
sit for about 15 minutes(game minutes). Utah also gets away with quite a lot
of illegal screening by their guards, although they haven't been screening
much for Malone in this series because Malone thinks he is god's gift to the
art of jump shooting. Don't even get me started on Malone kicking his legs out
when he shoots, when he looks like a scared 13 year old, but yet he is 6'9"
255 pounds and can do a lot of damage.
And in particular the anti MJ sentiment doesn't make any sense, because he is
not a trouble maker, is arguably the greatest player of all time, plays both
ends of the court, and is a big time competitor who is all about winning,
unlike many of today's players. He doesn't blow off interviewers, and makes
his teammates better. I could understand disliking a number of Bulls such as
Rodman, Pippen, Jackson, and others, but MJ is an entirely different story in
my book. The only thing that I could see disliking the Bulls for is perhaps an
over-saturation with their winning 5 titles, but that shouldn't be enough to
be so against them.
Just my opinion-I'm sure I'll get killed on it and people will spin things to
their hearts content.