Re: Need main list page

At 11:10 AM 6/6/1998 -0000, Bob George wrote:
>Need some help...
>
>I need the URL for the main pages for this list.  I want to put a link for
>it on my page.
>
>I already know the addresses to post messages:
>	Bruins -- bruins@argo.hks.com
>	Celtics -- celtics@igtc.com
>
>What I need are the pages that will help Joe Boston Sports Fan subscribe to
>the list easier.  I keep getting emails asking me "how do I subscribe to
>***** list?"  This might make it easier for them.
>
>Your help is greatly appreciated.
>
>Bob George  ICQ -- #2072345
 Bob,

There are instructions on how to join the list on the BRUINS Legends Page,
a joint effort of myself, and list owner Jim Littlefield.  The address for
Legends Page is <http://www.tiac.net/users/jwl>  If don't know the URL of
the Page that gives the Instructions, but if you look at the title page of
the Legends Site there is a section called "Mailing List", clicking that
title will take you to the instructions.

GO BRUINS.
Ian Wilson.