Turn Out the Lights

The party's over. Chicago will win 2-3 at home. The format 2-3-2 sucks.
Another ring, ooooooohhhh, how boring. Utah doesn't have an answer for
Jordan, no one does. Expect the Chicago team back again next year. Why not?
If anyone sees the Mailman, tell him there's a championship series being
played. Nice pre-game show about how nice a family man he is though. If I
want to watch a family man, I'll tune into Pat Robertson. I'll take the
Rodman type on the court.

Bulls take 4 in a row.