Re: Referees & Re: Turn Out the Lights

I wondered if I was the only one who saw the phantom foul.  Even a Bulls
fan I was with had to admit on the replay that it was not a foul.  And
what about MJ hooking with his arm.  No call.  Or the Kerr flop off
Malone.  Or the no call when MJ fouled to keep the Jazz from scoring a
layup.

Utah is just not playing tough enough either.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net