Re: Turn Out the Lights

Karl is putting pressure on himself.  He is bailing out on his free throws, backing
up before he releases that ball.  He is not driving the ball to the hole.  Phil has
set him up and has the defense baiting him into taking jumpers.  I wonder how
Malone can fall for this.  I think that coaching is going to be the difference more
than anything else.  Moreso than MJ.

--

Peace,

Bentz