Most overpayed players

Heres something for you to sink your teeth into...

The Celtics most Over-paid players...

Formula = points + assists (1.2 each) + steals (1.25 each) + rebounds +
blocks - turnovers (1.25 each) - fouls (0.5 each) - missed FG - missed
FT divided by salary (1.0 = $1 mil)

Bruce Bowen - 897.024
Antoine Walker - 874.115
Walter McCarty - 871.848
Tyus Edney - 683.850
Ron Mercer - 544.562
Andrew DeClercq - 463.79
Travis Knight - 322.381
Zan Tabak - 307.320
Dana Barros - 244.823
Greg Minor - 158.572
Kenny Anderson - 158.053
Pervis Ellison - 91.200
Popeye Jones - 74.469
Dontae Jones - did not qualify.

If anyone wants the entire leagues, e-mail me and I'll work my ass off
after I've gotten my school work up to scratch, although it may take me
a week or two.

Oh and a trade idea... Dana Barros, Greg Minor, Travis Knight and Pervis
Ellison for uhhhh.. oh crap, I forgot! No ones gunna take ALL of them!
:O)

Cheers,

Warwick