Trade idea

Hey all,

as you now know, I'm a Jazz fan as well as a Celtics team, but while
thinking about the Jazz' loss today, I came up with an interesting trade
idea for the Celtics...

If Pitino is really all about win now and the C's are taking serious
offers for Walker, then how about this one...

Celtics re-sign Popeye Jones to a $1.5 mil a year contract then trade
Antoine Walker, Popeye Jones and something (Dontae Jones?) to the Jazz
for Karl Malone and both draft picks (if they take the Orlando one)

Complete deal...

Utah give up: Karl Malone, #13, #29
FOR
Boston give up: Antoine Walker, Popeye Jones

The draft picks would be Al Harrington and Radislav Nesterovic

Sign Ike Austin

Roster would be...

C: Austin       Knight        Ellison        Nesterovic
F: Malone      DeClercq
F: McCarty    Harrington  Minor        D.Jones
G: Mercer      Bowen
G: Anderson   Barros        Edney

Comments?

Warwick