FA's this summer for C's

Here are some FA's who I think would fit here:

Alan Henderson 6'9" PF Atlanta. Really came on after Laettner got hurt and
wound up being the most improved player. Would allow Antoine to move to the 3.
Atlanta will go very far to resign.

Matt Geiger 7'0" C Charlotte. Pretty good during Divac's absence and would
give great size at the center spot which we need. His attitude isn't the
greatest...

Vlade Divac 7'0" C Charlotte. Good passer and is a pretty skilled player, and
not a bad rebounder. Has had injury problems lately that could cause concern.

Scottie Pippen 6'8" WF Chicago. I know most posters on this board don't want
him but I'll take him at whatever price the Celtics can give him because his
addition coupled with the return and growth of our team makes us a 50 win team
and in a Michael-less East, anything can happen.

LaPhonso Ellis 6'9" F Denver. Has been injury prone in the past but is pretty
athletic and can defend and rebound, especially as a small forward. Great
leadership abilities and the price shouldn't be too bad.

Jalen Rose 6'8" WF Indiana. He may not end up a FA as Indiana is contesting
his player option, but if he were he would be an ideal pickup for us; good
defender, ball handler, good athlete, decent scorer.

Travis Best 5'11" PG Indiana. Would be a great backup PG, that could spell
Kenny Anderson, but only if Dana Barros can somehow be moved. Price has
increased substantially but it might still be feasible.

Isaac Austin 6'10" C LA Clippers.  Decent center, but his price tag might be a
little inflated. But if we can get him without surrounding the farm, he would
definitely be an improvement.

Tom Gugliotta 6'10" F Minnesota. A complete player who can score near 20 a
game but will command a huge price tag. If money is cleared, either he or
Pippen would be my top choice to sign, he's younger than Pip, but not the
athlete or defender. Can play either the 3 or 4 spot.

Jayson Williams 6'10" PF/C New Jersey. Great rebounder who can score around 15
a game, and could play either the 4 or 5 for us. Price tag may be too high for
what you get in return.

Theo Ratliff 6'11" PF/C Philadelphia. Really came on after the trade from
Detroit in the Stackhouse deal. Good rebounder and shot blocker and is very
athletic; offensive game is coming around.

Antonio McDyess 6'9" PF Phoenix. Very high price tag most likely but a very
athletic 4 who could be an ideal player for us. Don't know if he scores enough
as compared to a Pippen or a Gugliotta.

Billy Owens 6'9" WF Sacramento. Versatile and athletic player who has never
really lived up to potential, but can do a lot of different things. Price
might be low enough to merit a look.

Corliss Williamson 6'7" PF/WF Sacramento. Really came on the 2nd half of the
year and can now penetrate to go with his post game. Very strong and price tag
shouldn't be outrageous.