Re: Trade

I think if Denver at No. 3 moves down, you could see them work a
deal with Milwaukee for 9 and 19.  That way, Milwaukee could take
LaFrentz at three and solidify both their center and power
forward spots, and Denver could get a competent/Antonio Davis-like
center in Nazr Mohammed at nine.  It might even work out for the C's,
as either Nowitzki or Traylor could then be available at ten.
WC