Re: Best

> Before I read the weekend's mail, I want to predict Utah in 6, maybe 5.
>
> Had Larry left Best and Rose on the floor, it might have been different.
>
> Gene

I agreed with Larry's moves. Best was in there in the fourth and Bird took
him out because he was hurting the team. Threw up an ill-advised three and
began doing his Billups'
pound-the-ball-in-the-floor-while-wasting-time-on-the-clock-and-disrupting-the-f
low-of-the-offense-imitation. Although, the team with Jackson just fell
apart. Twice they got caught losing the dribble thirty feet from the
basket, nobody came to help, the clock ran down, and they wound up thorwing
away another possession. Bird also yanked Rose after two ill-advised forced
shots.