Trade

I like the idea of offering our #10 plus next year's #1 (plus Knight or
Barros or Minor), but I don't think we could get better than a #5 or so in
return.  If it could bring us Jamison, though, I would do it.  He will be a
super #3/4, whether starting or as a sixth man.  We haven't begun to
recognize his quickness.

I can't see P. May's idea of a l. Bibby and 2. Pierce.  I think both will be
good, not great.  The greatness will come from Jamison and possibly
Candi and V. Carter.  I have lots of opinions early in the morning.

Gene  (102 yesterday; I'm ready for the Jazz to strut and the draft to
begin)