If Olowokandi Not Available, Denver May Trade Down For Mohammed (Celtics Moving Up?)

And here's the story from Vicki Michaelis of the Denver Post"

"Last week, Nuggets general manager Dan Issel went to the University of kentucky to
work out center Nazr Mohammed.  His evaluation: 'He's got real good hands and good
footwork.'  He added, though, that Mohammed's shooting range needs improvement and
that the junior would benefit from returning to college for another year.

"Even so, if the Nuggets don't get Olowokandi, Mohammed is a player they might
consider.  He is expected to go in the 10-12 range, so Denver could either trade down
from No. 3 or up from No. 23 (a pick acquired in the Antonio McDyess trade) to get
him."

So where does this leave the Celtics?  Well, we all know how much Pitino loves
LaFrentz.  So, I'm sure he would love to trade up with the Nuggets to draft him.  But
exactly what the C's could offer besides the tenth choice is a question mark?
Perhaps, Pitino would trade down from ten to twenty-three, and dump some contract.
That may be a more realistic possibility.
WC