Re: Prediction

My sentiments exactly, Gene.  I could not for the life of me understand why
Jackson was in the game when it was crucial.  I believe Bird has to take
part of the blame for this loss, because it really looked like they had it
won.  What a disappointment.  I had no idea I'd be so upset that the Pacers
lost.
Dorine