Re: green and white

Very interesting thread.  I think the question of Jordan as a Celtic would
make me consider him better.  I'm quite partisan.  But, to amend my
comments about athleticism.  Jordan does have the fundamentals or he
would not be the best defensive and offensive player at the same time,
and last night, he won the game on passing and rebounding--quite a feat.
 But, the masses cheer the flying dunker, the athleticism part; otherwise,
and if not on a championship team, he would look more like Mitch
Richmond to them.  I also think Scottie's flying act causes people to over
rate him.  And Kobe.  And Stockton.  Oops, that should prove the point!

Gene  (101 yesterday--in May)