No Subject

This was in  TSN this morning and I thought it was priceless.  It was a
great laugh to start off a Monday morning!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

 "Hey, Pip. Give me $5 and I'll step on the gas
               right now."

                Chicago Bulls guard Michael Jordan,
               sitting behind the wheel of the team bus, to
               Scottie Pippen as team general manager
               Jerry Krause walked in front of the bus. The
               episode was caught on tape by a Chicago
               television station.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu