Re: green and white

The man is definately a top 5 all-time PG, but with all due respect let's
not forget that he has had a long, virtually injury free career.  To come
close to being a top 3 PG, when compared to Cousy, Magic, et al, he MUST
win a single championship.  This is a minimum.  It has been mentioned over
the years of the greatness of Elgin Baylor as a player, and he was, but he
never won the crown.  Thanks to the Celtics.  Because of this he is
virtually forgotten in the lists of all-time greats.  Elway got over the
hump, Tark didn't.  Same goes for Barkley, Ewing, and Robinson in IMO.

Let's hope Stockton and company put this, greatest without a major type
title behind them, and soon.

Greg

<celtics@igtc.COM>