Re: Williams

R. Bentz Kirby wrote:

> I think the reason stated that Williams was traded was because he
> refused to condition himself as Pitino required.  His refusal to work
> hard in the offseason lead to Pitino looking to unload him.   Plus, it
> seems to me that there would not be enough basketballs to go around for
> he and Walker.  I think Williams was going to go, regardless of what was
> received for him.
>
> --
>
> Peace,
>
> Bentz
> bocelts@scsn.net
> http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw

Thank you my friend.  You are exactly right.  Williams for whatever
reason got into RPs doghouse and instead of be a little patient and
getting a decent offer for him RP gave him away for nothing.  The excuse
has been given that he had to do something quick to sign Mills and free
up money, but that it bull butter!!  Mills didn't suddenly become a free
agent over night.  He had been there ALL summer, but suddenly we had to
do something right then.  Nope, no excuse for this one.  Troy