Re: RP show

Charles Jowett wrote:

> >We basically got, I know someone will be quick to correct me if
> >I'm wrong, Walter and Dontae for Williams.
>
> Actually the deal was essentialy E. WIlliams for W. McCarty, D. Jones and J. Thomas.
> In addition sufficient celery cap room was created to sign T. Edny.  A couple of second
> round picks were obtain fromed Denver (Orlando's 1999 and Denver's 2001) and two
> future second rounders (unspecified?) were given to New York.

Looks like lot of you folks out there got bad memories.  Chris Mills was
given to NY for the 3 youngsters along with our 2 2nd rounders from
Williams deal.  Now anwser me this,  who in their right minds think that
the Knicks would have traded their last 3 #1 picks for 2 2nd rounders?
Nobody would unless you also are smokin dope "figure of speech for you
more sensitive folks."  Troy