FW: All Stars??

Sounds like my statements really bothered you.  But I disagree with you.
As a 'typical fan' I would much rather see better b-ball players, than a
bunch of washed up old people.
What I said is my opinion and I have a right to it.  Just like what you
said is yours and you have a right to it.  So why don't YOU GET OVER IT!